- The business owner submits a completed SEDCO Proposal form with required supporting documentation.
- SEDCO Staff performs a cost-benefit analysis in determining a specific level of assistance.
- The application is placed on the SEDCO Board of Directors or City Council agenda for further action or approval.
- Grants, if approved by the Board of Directors or City Council, are awarded at the time the City of Slaton issues a Building Permit for the project.
- Companies are required to report the number of employees in their company on an annual basis.
Each project is evaluated on its individual merits.