How Do I?

How do I apply for a Building Permit?
To apply for a building permit, fill out our Building Permit Application.

How do I contact one of the City Departments?
To contact one of the City Departments, use our online Contact Us Form.

How do I report a problem within the City?
To report a problem, such as a pothole, noise nuisance, abandoned vehicle, or illegal dumping, use our online Report a Concern Form.

How do I request open records from the Police Department?
To request open records, fill out an Open Records Request Form.

How do I find City of Slaton Job Openings?
To find City of Slaton Job Openings, please go this website https://tml.careerwebsite.com/

How do I fill out a City of Slaton Job Application?
To fill out a job application, please go to https://ecode360.com/SL6483/documents/Applications_and_Forms

Start typing and press Enter to search